Other applicable terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- If you sign up to the services available on our site, our Terms of Service will apply.
Information about us
Our site is operated by DotNetPages Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”), a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07711804 and with our registered office at c/o 15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham, DL5 6ZE.
Changes to these terms
Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our site
Some of our site is made available free of charge. Other parts are only available if you have subscribed to our service and paid the relevant charges. Please refer to our site for further details.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
We reserve the right, in our absolute and sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to our site (whether as a visitor or registered user) and the related services or any part thereof, at any time without notice.
Your account and password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party or allow any third party to use/access your account.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected]
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No reliance and limitation of our liability
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE ARE, AND OUR SITE IS, PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO AMOUNT TO ADVICE ON WHICH ANY USER SHOULD RELY. ALL USERS SHOULD OBTAIN SPECIALIST ADVICE BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY ACTION ON THE BASIS OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE OR OUR SITE GENERALLY.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND SERVICES ON OUR SITE (OR OUR SITE GENERALLY) FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT, AND OUR SITE GENERALLY, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND GUARANTEES WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND SERVICES AND OUR SITE GENERALLY.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF OUR SITE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT USED OR OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OUR SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STATUTORY DUTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site. You may create a link to any part of our site however we reserve the right to oblige you to remove such links if we wish (in our absolute and sole discretion).
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact [email protected]
Third party links and resources in our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our site allows users to link directly to their Betfair account and place bets (or similar wagers) with / through Betfair using that user’s Betfair account. For the avoidance of doubt we shall have no liability whatsoever (and shall not be liable for any loss or damage) in respect of any bets (or similar wagers) made through a user’s Betfair account via our site (or otherwise via our site). For the avoidance of doubt, the legal / contractual relationship established by using this functionality is solely between Betfair and the relevant user concerned. Further, we shall have no liability (and shall not be liable for any loss or damage) to any user in respect of any error or other issue with the Betfair integration software as detailed in this section.
To contact us, please email [email protected]
1 THESE TERMS
- Why you should read them. These terms will apply to any contract between us for the Services. Please read these terms carefully before you sign up to the Services. These terms tell you who we are, about the Services, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms please contact us to discuss. Please note that before signing up to the Services you will be asked to agree to these terms. If you refuse to accept these terms, you will not be able to sign up to the Services.
- You should print a copy of these terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
- These terms, and any contract between us, are only in the English language.
2 INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- Who we are. We operate the website www.oddsmonkey.com. We are DotNetPages Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 07711804 and our registered office is at c/o 15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham, DL5 6ZE.
- How to contact us. You can contact us at any time by e-mail at [email protected]
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by any telephone number, email address, postal address or other contact information you provide to us from time to time via our site or otherwise.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes e-mail.
3 OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
- Our site will guide you through the steps you need to take to sign up to the Services. Please note that subscriptions for the Services are divided into different ‘packages’ (as shown on our site from time to time) which are currently ‘Free’, ‘Premium Monthly’ and ‘Premium Annual’. The exact ‘package’ you choose will dictate what benefits/services you get as part of your subscription and the price you pay (amongst other things). For the avoidance of doubt, references to Services in these terms are to the relevant services included in your chosen ‘package’. Further information is available on our site in this regard.
- You may only sign up to the Services if you are at least 18 years old.
- You confirm to us that you will not share any of the information from our site with any other persons, companies or other legal entities that are or may be involved in the industry of teaching ‘match betting’ or any other business / industry that is competitive to our business. You further agree that you will not attempt to start any website or other service that is in competition with our site and/or our business for the entire duration of your subscription with us and for a period of twelve consecutive months thereafter.
4 OUR RIGHTS TO MAKE CHANGES
- We may amend these terms from time to time in our absolute and sole discretion.
- Every time you sign up to the Services, the Terms in force at the time of your sign up will apply to the contract between you and us.
We may change the Services and/or these terms to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and/or to implement adjustments and improvements
5 YOUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on which subscription package you have chosen, whether there is anything wrong with the Services, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract. Please note that nothing in these terms affects any further right of cancellation we give you outside of these terms (for example, any money back guarantee we run on our site from time to time).
- Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most services bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
6 HOW TO END THE CONTRACT WITH US IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER (INCLUDING IF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR MIND)
- Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know in writing to [email protected] Please provide your name, home address, details of your subscription and, where available, your phone number and contact email address.
- How we will refund you. We will refund you by the method you used for payment.
- When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are a consumer exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to cancel their subscription. This can be done by cancelling on the website from the “Account Details” page (https://www.oddsmonkey.com/AccountDetails.aspx) or by contacting OddsMonkey via email at [email protected]
- Refunds will only be processed in line with our money back guarantee during your first 30 days of membership or in exceptional circumstances, as a gesture of goodwill, at the discretion of management. The maximum amount of any refund amount is limited to 2 months subscription payments.
7 OUR RIGHTS TO END THE CONTRACT
- We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Services.
8 IF THERE IS A PROBLEM
- How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints please contact us. You can write to us at [email protected]
- Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
9 PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of the Services will be the price indicated on our site. We reserve the right to change the prices for our Services at any time and in our absolute and sole discretion.
- Inclusion of VAT. Please note that the price that you will pay is the VAT inclusive amount (where applicable) at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with debit/credit card or any other method as advertised on our site or accepted by us from time to time. You must pay for the Services as identified on our site. Please note some of the Services are subscription based – please refer to our site for further details.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- How we will use your personal information. We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the Services to you;
- to process your payment for the Services; and
- to inform you about similar products and services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
- We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else You may not transfer any of your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person at any time.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the Services, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Services in the English courts.
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.oddsmonkey.com (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Our site is operated by DotNetPages Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 07711804 and with our registered office at c/o 15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham, DL5 6ZE.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Interactive services and moderation
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation, chat rooms, forums and bulletin / message boards (“interactive services”).
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Further, unless otherwise expressly specified, all of the interactive services provided on our site are not moderated. We will not be responsible as author, editor or publisher of any contributions (as defined below) submitted to any of our interactive services and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the interactive services by any person in contravention of this policy. We reserve the right to promptly remove, or to disable access to, any contributions which we deem to be potentially defamatory of any person, unlawful or in violation of any third party rights.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Our site is strictly for people over the age of 18 and any person below that age is NOT permitted to use or visit our site.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
By submitting any contributions to any interactive services, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive licence to use those contributions. Although you will still own the copyright in your contributions, we will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your contributions. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. We may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your contributions in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material.
Please also note that, in accordance with our content standards above, you must ensure that your contributions do not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person. By submitting your contributions to our interactive services, you are warranting that you have the right to grant us the non-exclusive copyright licence described above.
If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to us, please do not submit the contributions to the interactive services.
Acceptable use of content
The use of services and data from our site is srictly limited to personal use only.
We monitor all use of our site including page visits, use of tools and data searches.
We consider acceptable personal use of search data to be:
- An average of no more than 1 search per minute over a 24-hour period
- An average of no more than 2 searches per minute in any 1 hour period
Any breaches of these terms may result in temporary or permanent suspension of your account.
The following activities are strictly forbidden
– Data scraping or automated data extraction
– Account sharing
– Abuse of promotional membership offers
– Multiple accounts with a view to deceive or gain fraudulent advantage
If you wish to complain about any contribution posted to any of the interactive services provided on our site, please contact us at [email protected] We will then review the contribution and decide whether it complies with this acceptable use policy. We will deal with any contribution which, in our opinion, violates this acceptable use policy as described above (see section “suspension and termination”. We will inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
Changes to this acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Please contact us at [email protected]ddsmonkey.com for more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them.
Third party cookies
If you require further information about what those cookies are or how they are used, you should contact those providers directly
How do I block cookies
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.