‘Design a ‘Matched Betting 5 A Side Team’ competition, Thursday 20th July 2023.
18+. Available to UK based OddsMonkey paid and free users. Paid users can enter by posting their team on the forum for 1 entry. Both paid and free users can post on the OddsMonkey Facebook page for 1 entry. To enter, visit the original official competition post on our Facebook page (free and paid users) or the forum post (paid users), click the link in the post that takes you to the football team line-up design site. Users must then create their team line-up using matched betting style terminology, take a screenshot of the team, or download as an image, and comment on the competition post, to be eligible for a prize (an OddsMonkey football shirt). Only 1 entry per person allowed across the forum and Facebook page, x10 prizes up for grabs, 1 prize granted per winner. Winners will be selected by a panel composed at our discretion, choosing the most inventive team line-ups from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Winners will be notified within 24 hours. Prizes like in social media picture, ordered in two sizes only (Medium Adult and Large Adult). Further Terms apply. begambleaware.org.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: OddsMonkey ‘Design A Matched Betting 5 A Side Team’ competition starts Thursday 20th July 2023 at 13:00pm and ends Monday 31st July 2023 at 23:35pm (BST) (hereafter referred to as “Promotion Period”).
The Sponsor of this competition is DotNetPages Ltd (hereafter referred to as “Sponsor”). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the competition. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to UK-based OddsMonkey paid and free users, aged 18 years or older. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the competition or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This competition is subject to all applicable to the laws and regulations of the United Kingdom, including the Gambling Act 2005.
X10 OddsMonkey football shirts to win. X1 Per winner. Only those that have completed relevant steps will be eligible for prize. Creators of the 10 most inventive line-ups win. Prize like in social media picture, ordered in 2 sizes only (Medium Adult, Large Adult) https://myclubgroup.co.uk/sizecharts/standard-football-shirts/. No guarantees of size availability, available sizes subject to stock levels. Prizes will take approximately 6-10 weeks to be delivered to winners, from the time of ordering, depending on the pace of the manufacturer. Prize in the social media graphic is a digital image, which may appear differently in person.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The approximate retail value (hereafter referred to as “ARV”) of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This competition is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the competition during the Promotion Period by visiting the original official competition post on our Facebook page (free and paid users) or the forum post (paid users), click the link in the post that takes you to the football team line-up design site. Users must then create their team line-up using matched betting style terminology, take a screenshot of the team, or download as an image, and comment on the competition post, to be eligible for a prize (an OddsMonkey football shirt).
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/competition subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this competition.
Where images, memes, videos, or other forms of media are required to enter the competition, DotNetPages Limited reserves the right with absolute discretion to remove any competition entries that are deemed to have a strong appeal to children, without prior warning. Examples of what may constitute having a strong appeal to children might include, but are not limited to, pictures of children under the age of 18, celebrities and sportspersons who have strong appeal to children, cartoons or fairy tale imagery. Where possible, feedback will be provided to justify removal.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Only 1 entry per person allowed. The winners of the ‘Design a ‘Matched Betting 5 A Side Team’ competition will be selected by a panel choosing their favourite advert from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The judging will be conducted within 24 hours after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, along with an independent person whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified via a message to their email address within 24 hours of the competition ending. Potential winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 3 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner’s notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this competition; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of the operation of the competition; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the competition or download of any materials in the competition.
If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total value as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the competition. Sponsor reserves the right to use said entries and posts from users for marketing purposes and any other purpose it may find.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the winners List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
OddsMonkey cc: Design a matched betting 5 a side team, 15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham, DL5 6ZE.
Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 1st September 2023.
10. SPONSOR: DotNetPages Ltd trading as OddsMonkey, 15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham, DL5 6ZE. [email protected]