Guess the minute of the first goal – Argentina v France 18th December 2022, 15:00
18+. Available to OddsMonkey Premium Customers based in the UK. Promo ends at 14:59 on 18/12/2022. To enter, guess the minute of the first goal in the Argentina v France game, share the competition post and join the Official OddsMonkey Facebook Group. ‘No goal’ not accepted. If more than one person guesses correctly, all correct entries will be entered into a prize draw for 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes. No duplicate entries allowed. If no goals are scored in the match, all entries will be entered into a prize draw. Winner notified within 24 hours. Prize like in pic or closest equivalent depending on stock availability. Further Terms apply. Begambleaware.org.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Guess the minute of the first goal – Argentina v France begins on Sunday 18th December 2022 at 00:01 and ends on Sunday 18th December 2022 at 14:59
The sponsor of this competition is DotNetPages Ltd. By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the competition. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to OddsMonkey Premium members who are legal residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 years or older. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, are ineligible to enter the competition or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Three prizes will be awarded for this competition:
1st place will receive one Apple 2022 MacBook Air laptop (Approximate retail value £1,119.00)
2nd place will receive one FIFA 23 PS5 Bundle (Approximate retail value £684.99)
3rd place will receive one Apple Watch SE (2nd generation) (Approximate retail value £249.00)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This competition is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the competition during the Promotion Period online by a) submitting your entry on the OddsMonkey Facebook page, b) sharing the post, c) joining the Official OddsMonkey Facebook Group
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/competition subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this competition.
Where images, memes, videos, or other forms of media are required to enter the competition, DotNetPages Limited reserves the right with absolute discretion to remove any competition entries that are deemed to have a strong appeal to children, without prior warning. Examples of what may constitute having a strong appeal to children might include, but are not limited to, pictures of children under the age of 18, celebrities and sportspersons who have strong appeal to children, cartoons or fairy tale imagery. Where possible, feedback will be provided to justify removal.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the competition shall be chosen from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
Any duplicate entries will result in disqualification.
Entry deadline is before the time of kick off (Sunday December 3pm GMT). Entries submitted after this time will not count.
‘No goals’ will not be accepted as a response. It must be a minute between 1-96.Injury time in the first half will count as 45th min. For example, if a goal is scored at 45+2, this will count at the 45th min.
If a goal is scored in the first min, this will count as 1.
If a goal is scored during injury time in the second half, all entries will be accepted until the 96th min. So if a goal is scored at 90+5, this will count as the 95th min.
If more than one person guesses correctly, all correct answers will be entered into a randomised draw for the first prize, followed by a randomised draw for the second prize and a randomised draw for the third prize.
If there are no correct entries, the entry closest to the time of the first goal will be awarded first prize, if more than one entry is closest to the time of the first goal they will be entered into a randomised draw for the first prize, followed by a randomised draw for the second prize and a randomised draw for the third prize. The remainder of eligible entries entered into a randomised draw for any remaining prizes.
In the event of no goal being scored, the names of all eligible entrants will be entered into a randomised draw.
Randomised draws will be made by assigning a number to each entrant in the order of which they entered the competition. Number 1 for the first person that entered and so on. The total number of entries will then be added to Google’s random number generator, where the winners will be selected. This will be overseen by an independent person, with no association to the competition.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified via a message to their social media account within 24 hours of the final whistle. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 3 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this competition; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of the operation of the competition; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the competition or download of any materials in the competition.
If, for any reason, the competition is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total value as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the competition.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
OddsMonkey cc: Guess the minute of the first goal – Argentina v France, 15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham, DL5 6ZE.
Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 1st January 2023 after the Promotion Period has ended. The winner will be posted online after winner confirmation is complete.
10. SPONSOR: DotNetPages Ltd trading as OddsMonkey, 15 Parsons Court, Aycliffe Business Park, County Durham, DL5 6ZE. [email protected]