Looking for a way to unlock some extra value? Then Paddy Power free bet offers are definitely worth exploring. These free Paddy Power bets are designed to encourage you to open an account and keep you coming back for more. In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of claiming and using your Paddy Power free bets. Plus, we’ll let you in on a clever technique to transform that free bet into some locked in profit here at OddsMonkey. Intrigued? Keep reading!
How To Claim Your Paddy Power Free Bets
Bookmakers choose when to offer free bets to their existing customers. This may be linked to specific sporting events or celebrations but the timing and availability will differ from bookie to bookie. However, one place you’re likely to see free bets on offer across the board is when it comes to new signups. Many of the major UK bookmakers offer free bets to new customers who open an account.
Currently, Paddy Power is offering a fantastic new account offer: “Bet £20 and receive £20 cash back if your first bet loses.” This type of bet is often termed “risk-free” because theoretically, you can cover a potential loss and get back the amount you put in. To claim this Paddy Power free bets offer, follow these 3 simple steps:
- Open a Paddy Power account.
- Deposit £20 using a debit card.
- Place a bet of £20 and if your selection loses, you’ll receive £20 cashback.
Now, Paddy Power’s current new customer offer isn’t a typical free bet offer. Bookmakers frequently change their offers, so please double-check all terms and conditions before signing up. Next we’ll look at an example of a previous Paddy Power free bets offer, including how to claim and use the free bet.
A previous Paddy Power new account offer was: “Bet £10 and get £30 worth of free bets”. Here’s how new customers could claim this Paddy Power free bet:
- Open a Paddy Power account.
- Deposit and bet £10.
- Within 48 hours the free bet appears in the account as 3 separate tokens worth £10 each.
Now that your are familiar with the promotional Paddy Power free bets, we’ll show you how to use these.
How To Use Your Paddy Power Free Bets
- Log in to your Paddy Power account.
- Any Paddy Power free bets you have are displayed underneath your account balance.
- Find and choose an event you want to bet on. Check the T&Cs to make sure your selection qualifies for the free bet. Keep an eye out for any special offers or restrictions. For example, you might not be able to place a free bet on a football match that is part of a ‘Money Back Special’ offer.
- Click on the selection to add it to your betslip.
- Enter your stake amount on the betslip.
- If your Paddy Power free bet is available for use, you’ll see an option to “Use Free Bet”.
- Opt to use your Paddy Power free bet and then hit the “Place Bet” button.
- Voila! You’ll receive a confirmation receipt for your bet. Then, it’s time to wait for the event to take place.
But wait, there’s another way to use your Paddy Power free bets! Did you know there’s a way to turn your free Paddy Power bets into real money? It’s called matched betting and we’ll look at an example of how it works.
The Best Way To Use Your Paddy Power Free Bets
Matched betting is a way to make money using free bets and promotional offers given out by bookmakers. In matched betting, you place more than one bet to cover all potential outcomes of a sporting event. OddsMonkey has all the training, tips, and tools you need. Start your OddsMonkey free trial to find out more.
- Place a back bet on England to WIN.
- Place a lay bet on England to NOT WIN (this covers a ‘lose’ or ‘draw’ outcome).
- By placing these two opposing bets, you’ve matched them, which means you won’t make any profit, but you won’t suffer any losses either. But don’t worry, the point of this step is to unlock a free bet…
- Congratulations! You’ve now unlocked a Paddy Power free bet.
- Now, to take things to the next level, repeat the process (placing back and lay bets) but this time at higher odds. By doing this, you can lock in margins of profit!
With matched betting, it is normal to make a small loss on your initial bet, for example, £0.07. This is known as a Qualifying Loss but this unlocks a larger free bet which will be the one that you profit from.
Paddy Power’s free bets are an excellent way to enhance your (matched) betting experience. Claiming and using Paddy Power free bets is a straightforward process overall and you can even try your hand at matched betting to unlock extra value.
More Free Bet Guides
Once you have made the most of your Paddy Power free bets, you can check out our other guides: