A Paddy Power free bet is offered to punters as an incentive to make them part with their cash! They can be part of a ‘sign-up’ offer to entice new customers to open an account or they can be ‘daily’ offers, such as vouchers sent by email or deposit bonuses. They’re all designed to keep the punters coming back for more! If you’re looking for ways to use free bets on Paddy Power, read on…
Or check out this master post on how you can use free bets to beat the bookie at their own game.
In this post, I’ll explain how to claim and use a Paddy Power free bet. As well as that, I’ll also tell you a little bit about a technique you can use to turn your free bet into real money!
How to claim your Paddy Power free bet
The current Paddy Power new account offer is: “Bet £10 and get £30 worth of free bets”. Claiming your Paddy Power free bet is easy:
- Open a Paddy Power account.
- Deposit and then bet £10.
- The free bet will appear in your account as 3 separate tokens worth £10 each.
How do I use my free bet on Paddy Power?
You should receive your free bets within 48 hours of your qualifying bet being settled. What you use the tokens for is completely up to you: either on the same or different events.
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to use a Paddy Power free bet:
- Login to your Paddy Power account.
- Your free bets will be displayed underneath your account balance.
- Find and choose an event to place your free bets on. Check the T&Cs first to make sure that your selection qualifies for the free bet. For example, you might not be able to place a free bet on a football match that is part of a ‘Money Back Special’ offer.
- Click on your selection to add it to your betslip.
- On your betslip, enter your stake.
- If your free bet is available to use you will see a ‘Use Free Bet’ option. If you do not see the option, it means that you can’t use the free bet on that selection.
- Choose the option to use your free bet and then click the ‘Place Bet’ button.
- You will automatically receive a confirmation receipt of your bet.
Is there another way to use your free bets on Paddy Power?
As luck would have it, yes! Have you ever heard of matched betting? Matched betting lets you turn your Paddy Power free bet into real money. Here’s a quick example of how it works:
- Place a back bet on England to WIN
- Place a lay bet on England to NOT WIN (lose or draw)
- Because you’ve matched your bet, you won’t win any money, but you won’t lose any either.
- You’ve just unlocked a Paddy Power free bet
- Do the same (back and lay) but at higher odds and you’ll turn the free bet into real money!
To find out more about matched betting with OddsMonkey, download our free introduction: